Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

I Haven't Abandoned my Blog

No I haven't abandoned my blog though it has been many months since I posted, I have had lots of medical stuff going on, a few challenges and let some things slip.

Like so many there comes a time where one has much soul searching to do to decide where their future lies and what is really important. But I also have learned many new crafty things and techniques so I have a backlog of articles to write.

Coloring is what I have done the most lately and making monthly cards for my grandchildren and I long to paint again. Not that I do it well but it is so much fun.

Since both my camera and phone stopped working I couldn't make any videos or post pictures of any art or coloring pages that I have done. Problem solved!

I'll be back real soon dear blog!

1 comment:

  1. В текущей статье мы оговорим немного проверенных средств, в результате чего довольно просто получить стабильную прибыль, не покидая своего дома. Большинство людей предполагают, словно в инете не существует реальных заработков. В интернете легко заработать разными вариантами. На сайте гидра ссылка представлено огромное количество достоверных способов подзаработать.

    ReplyDelete